DO me a favor and just point out the groom to me??? Its hard right because they all look alike.. I mean not like the groom ever stands out that much... Maybe a different color flower or a different color tie but that is really it... If you picked the guy in the front then congratulations your fucking wrong.... The groom isn't even in this picture but you would think it was him right.... Please a groom is nothing but a prop.... Let me turn up the sounds of Joe Budden Ordinary Love Shit 1-3.....If you haven't heard all 3 parts then your a turd laying in the toilet at mcdonalds...
Baby lets get married I just wanna get married.. Meet me at the alter in your white dress…With all this bullshit going on with this royal wedding crap its only right that I had to touch basis on what I feel about marriage and weddings…. Well I’m sorry I wanna talk more about the wedding ceremony whatever you people call it now….
Now fellas? YEA!! I SAID FELLAS? YEA!!! This ones for you… Now women are all gung ho to get married simply because they get to have a wedding…. Let me say that again… WOMEN GET TO HAVE A WEDDING… What do we get to do but sit there at the alter and wait for her bowlegged ass to walk down the aisle… Everyone stands up for her and takes pictures.. She even get her own theme music to walk down with plus an escort….She get to walk on flowers and rice and all that good shit… Get herself a nice 10,000 dollar dress all the works and trimmings….. Sounds like a dream come true for any women….
BUT FUCK THAT WHAT ABOUT US….. Do we get a standing ovation when we walk down the aisle NO.. Do we get to walk on daffodils and rice krispies treats NO… Do we get our own theme music and an escort plus a 5,000 dollar tuxedo NO… Oh don’t worry we get about 3 pictures from the Walgreens camera that Cousin Pete and Aunt Bunny had bought but that’s about it… Seems like we are just a prop in the wedding… “ Oh put the groom over there with them chairs and shit” So do you STRAGS think we are looking forward to popping the question?
I don’t see anybody coming up to the groom complimenting him on his tux.. I’m just asking can we change up the rules so we get more of a role in this shit… I mean yall can change up the rules to have same sex marriages but yall can’t give us no theme music… I wanna walk down the aisle with shaft as my theme music played by a midget on a unicycle with one leg and blind in one eye… Can I have that please?? Can you add that in your plans?? Most people don’t even know which one is the groom until they see that guy standing at the front looking like he ready to get this shit over with…. So guys if you thinking about getting married just know that your gonna be a prop in her world… She just wants you to show up and shut up…. OH YEAAAA quick shot.....Black people barely get married and barely go to weddings because all they friends are black... They may go to about 2weddings in they lifetime but thats because they were invited by they boss......

and Wayne said PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY
ReplyDelete